What’s Hot in Midtown Gifts This Season
We sat down with some of the fine merchants at Ponce City Market to find out what great gifts are to be found this holiday season. There is something for everyone on your list—and all under one roof!
Archer Paper Goods
Uncle Goose Alphabet Blocks, $60
Wooden blocks in a variety of languages handcrafted in Grand Rapids, Michigan, from materials found around the Great Lakes.
Based on international paper sizes, these premium reusable, flat water bottles fit where other bottles don’t.
Handmade in Berlin and available in a variety of prints to suit any adult or child’s personality. Eco-friendly and printed on tear-proof, water-resistant Tyvek.
Two area locations, ArcherPaper.com
Collier Candy Company
Whirly Pop, $4-$10
Giant handheld hard candy suckers in a kaleidoscope of flavors and colors.
Luxury confections from around the world, including gourmet chocolates and caramels and even gummies infused with top-shelf Champagne.
Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave. NE, Atlanta, 404.343.1488, CollierCandy.com
Truly the new classic earring. Sparkling from all angles, the hoops come in many sizes. This jewelry staple will definitely take you from day to night!
Not your old diamond pendant
This solitaire has style. Change up the traditional diamond pendant by adding a great chain or a fancy color diamond. Gray diamonds with rose gold are a great option.
What’s your color?
Show a little personality by choosing a gemstone pendant. A semi-precious stone is a great option for any budget. Set it in a diamond halo to really set it off!
675 Ponce De Leon Ave. NE #8500, Atlanta, 770.319.9155, UnionDiamond.com
Atlanta Dermatology & Aesthetics
Grab a gift card and get her what she really wants. From facials to fillers, they will make her feel and look her best! $100 and up.
232 19th St., Suite 7230, Atlanta, 404.873.1795, AtlantaDermatologyAesthetics.com
Mountain High Outfitters
- Women’s Patagonia down sweater, Vjosa Green, $229
- Women’s ON Cloudflow sneakers, dawn/jade, $139.99
- Yeti Hopper Flip 18, $299.99
- Men’s Barbour Endsliegh Highland button-up shirt, $119
- Men’s Barbour Ludlow Gilet vest, $189
Two area locations, MountainHighOutfitters.com
- Hollow Tree is a Canadian brand that is inspired by the majestic forests of British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest. $42
- Rewined Spiked Cider is a seasonal fragrance to bring out the fall aromas released from the Charleston-based company. $26
- PyroPet (White Reindeer) is a wonderfully quirky brand that takes candle burning to the next level. Each candle burns, revealing a skeleton. $35
Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave. NW, Suite W118, Atlanta, 404.445.1484, Candlefish.com
- Exotic belts, cut to fit, interchangeable buckle system, $155-$395
- Marcoliani luxury socks, made in Italy, $30
- UNO low-top sneakers in suede, $245
- Miquel shoe, Italian leather handcrafted in Spain, $395
Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave., second floor, Atlanta, 404.500.6828, Cobbler-Union.com